Silver is a grey female with grey/black genetics that is proven to produce grey crias. She has soft handle with consistent micron and crimp style across her blanket. Even her 7th fleece spun into a lovely even-colored, lofty, soft next-to-skin yarn that maked beautiful accessories.
Proven Dam of Grey!
Consistently produces *grey* crias that have often sold as weanlings:
• MSG female by Emerald Farm’s Rincon Cloud (sold & breeding elsewhere)
• DSG male by Silver Peruvian Master Piece - very fine, silky fiber (died).
• DSG male by Black Maelstrom with to-die-for looks (sold as a juvie)
• DSG female by Royal Steel that is very fine & dense, with a silky fiber (NFS)
• MSG male by Major General w/ typey classic tuxedo grey looks! (FS)
• Genetic Diversity from the Overused Grey and Black Genetics.
• Calm and Friendly -- an ‘Easy Keeper’.
• Consistent Grey Coloration w/Minimal Spotting.
• Uniform character and micron, good density, wonderful handle and loft when spun.
• Well covered, dark eyes, nice wedge face and ears.
• Solid bones, good frame and straight conformation, and moves easily.
• Little change in micron and uniformity as she aged (esp. for a grey).
Her 2022 boy has a beautiful, even silver grey coloration. She is bred this year to our Quixotic male Majestic's Trouble for another beautiful grey cria, for sure!
She is a great mom and should be able to breed, since she had a cria in 2022 but is being sold unbred / without a breeding. As a proven dam, she is sold without warranties.